As Dreamers Do Part Deux

I read that 2024 universal film the fall guy start was orignally annconed in 2010 as a live action dream works picture . Dwayne the rock johnson was in talks to star in it and Joseph McGinty Nicho or MArtin campmbell was suppose to dirtet. All talk about the project stop after 2013 untill 2020 when universal anconed there plans for the ryan gosyuln verison. I wonder if the dwayne the rock johnson verison of the fall guy will come out. IT will need a studio other dreamsworks becuse dreamwork seam to be only animated films in this timeline

Why is Peanuts not included in this list? Newer animated material would still be getting made despite Schulz retiring from "Peanuts" and the comic strip but I would like to see the Peanuts characters in new animated material. It was stated by Variety that "Steve Melendez, son of Bill Melendez, will supervise production on Peanuts shorts for the Bozo revival" which would mean that Peanuts is included but that gives me a major question, who would voice the characters in the Peanuts shorts? The voice-actors from "Happiness is a Warm Puppy" would work for the kids but would Steve Melendez voice Snoopy and Woodstock like his father?

Added Peanuts to Warners' rotation.

Columbia-TriStar adds Dennis the Menace (Hank Ketcham version) and Little Orphan Annie.

Entertainment News for Early September 2010 New
Entertainment News for Early September 2010

BOZO MAKES TRIUMPHANT RETURN!
- The Chicago Tribue

During the buildup to Bozo's return to television, there were questions as to whether millennials or younger kids would tune in to a relic of baby boomers' bygone youth. Feedback from viewers on WGN's Facebook page and Nielsen ratings suggest a resounding "Yes."
- E! News

Paramount Pictures vice president Barbara Broccoli says that the next James Bond film should pick up where Quantum of Solace left off. When asked about the timeline for production on Bond 23, Broccoli says she expects a screenplay on her desk by May or June 2011.
- Variety

The Jim Henson Company officially introduces Chuck Roven as their new head of live action production. Said Roven "I felt that the studio has underutilized the flagship Henson name on its family-oriented films. When I first took this job, I said to Brian [Henson] to let me bring back the logo he had a few years back with Kermit on the crane."
- The Hollywood Reporter

Ashley Tisdale on allegations of Dwayne Johnson's chronic tardiness during the making of the first season of the Gidget reboot: "Whenever Dwayne was late for filming, someone else on the set would feed me his lines for a few takes. When he did finally show up, we would either have to reshoot the whole scene with him. Other times, he would come record his lines during the ADR phase of post production. That should help explain the scenes where Gidget would sometimes talk to her dad when he's off screen."
- Entertainment Tonight

The Sports Page
Starting this October, the Sempra Energy Center, home to the Mighty Ducks and defending NBA champion Clippers, will now be the Porsche Pond. This isn't the first time the arena changed names. In 1996, the venue opened as the Arrowhead Pond of San Diego. Sempra Energy, parent company of San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E) has had the naming rights since 2001. But now, an electric bill gouging scandal has prompted Tiffany Disney to cut ties with Sempra. Tiff, who owns both the Ducks and the arena, is also a proud driver of a Porsche Cayenne with California license plate FLY2GTR (drawn from the "Ducks Fly Together" speech from D2). In addition to the naming rights fees, Porsche has agreed to reimburse Tiff for when she bought back the naming rights to the Pond from Sempra earlier this summer.
- ESPN

Mighty Ducks preseason schedule courtesy of the San Diego Union Tribune
@ Indianapolis Racers (IHL) at Bankers Life Fieldhouse (Indianapolis, IN)
@ Phoenix Roadrunners (IHL) at US Airways Arena (Phoenix, AZ)
vs. New Orleans Revelers (IHL) at the Porsche Pond (San Diego, CA)
@ Sacramento River Rats (IHL) at ARCO Arena (Sacramento, CA)
vs. Los Angeles Kings at Porsche Pond
vs. Las Vegas Silver Knights at Porsche Pond
vs. Vancouver Canucks as part of the NHL Global Series in Melbourne, Australia

This is the Henson logo being revived by Chuck Roven.

For Yogi Bear this coming Christmas, it'll be used in tandem with Hanna-Barbera's swirling star...

Obviously for Yogi, there will be different music accompanying both logos with Luz Ramirez scoring the film while incorporating old Hoyt Curtin leitmotifs.​

BOZO+GRAPE+JELLY+LABEL.jpg

Bozo the Clown
Relaunched on WGN America on September 6, 2010
Airs Mondays, Wendesdays and Fridays during the afterschool hours.
Tape delayed on the West Coast.

Produced by
Amblin Entertainment
Legendary Multimedia
The Estate of Larry Harmon

Distributed by
Luxor Television

Executive Producers
Steven Spielberg (Amblin)
Tom Ruegger (Luxor)
Rachel Stone-Abbott (Legendary)
Joey D'Auria

Dedicated in memory of Larry Harmon and Bob Bell

Starring
Tom Kenny as Bozo

Format
90 minutes of comedy skits, mini-games and cartoons!
Additionally, there's Let's Find Out!, which explains to kids how things are made.
Clown About Town, where Bozo gives viewers a tour of a different Chicago landmark each episode.
Bozo's Grand March to close out each episode.

Notes
- With Tom Kenny's committment to Bozo, Cartoon Network released a statement confirming that Spongebob will now be voiced by Casey Mongillo going forward.

- On the morning and early afternoon of September 6, the 2010 Chicago Labor Day Parade was dedicated solely to celebrating the return of Bozo to WGN. That parade set a new Guinness World Record for the biggest crossover of multiple intellectual properties across all the major Hollywood studios.

- WED Imagineering, Industrial Light and Magic and Jim Henson's Creature Shop worked for 2 years collaborating with other studios on walkaround costumes for the Labor Day Parade.

- The Chicago Tribue

During the buildup to Bozo's return to television, there were questions as to whether millennials or younger kids would tune in to a relic of baby boomers' bygone youth. Feedback from viewers on WGN's Facebook page and Nielsen ratings suggest a resounding "Yes."
- E! News

So awesome to see Bozo flourishing once again - and, to boot, on his rightful home station, WGN! I do have some questions, though:

1. In previous posts, it was mentioned that the Bozo reboot was originally intended to air on Festival/HBO Family. How did the move to WGN America come about?
2. Besides Tom Kenny (Bozo), who else is in the cast? (i.e. Ringmaster/Circus Manager, Big Top Band if there is one, Cooky/Wizzo/other characters if they returned, etc.)

So awesome to see Bozo flourishing once again - and, to boot, on his rightful home station, WGN! I do have some questions, though:

1. In previous posts, it was mentioned that the Bozo reboot was originally intended to air on Festival/HBO Family. How did the move to WGN America come about?
2. Besides Tom Kenny (Bozo), who else is in the cast? (i.e. Ringmaster/Circus Manager, Big Top Band if there is one, Cooky/Wizzo/other characters if they returned, etc.)

WGN America has more subscribers than HBO Family by a margin of roughly 2 or 3 million households. ITTL, Festival launched as a premium channel and it wasn't until recently when Bally felt the need to compete with the Disney Channel, Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon that Festival transitioned from premium to basic cable. So because of that, HBO Family has fewer subscribers than its rivals with cable and satellite providers slowly adding HBO Family to their basic tiers.

Also, ITTL Tribune Media had absorbed Bozo's previous owner Larry Harmon Pictures around the time Bob Bell was retiring and Joey D'Auria was taking over around the mid to late Eighties.

The Ringmaster is now being played by Kenan Thompson.

The Big Top Band is comprised of local musicians from the Chicagoland area.

The Wizzo role is now being filled by Penn and Teller. They beat out Criss Angel and David Blaine for the role.

Cooky is now being played by former MAD TV star and Chicago native Frank Caliendo.

- The Chicago Tribue

- E! News
The Jim Henson Company officially introduces Chuck Roven as their new head of live action production. Said Roven "I felt that the studio has underutilized the flagship Henson name on its family-oriented films. When I first took this job, I said to Brian [Henson] to let me bring back the logo he had a few years back with Kermit on the crane."
- The Hollywood Reporter

Ashley Tisdale on allegations of Dwayne Johnson's chronic tardiness during the making of the first season of the Gidget reboot: "Whenever Dwayne was late for filming, someone else on the set would feed me his lines for a few takes. When he did finally show up, we would either have to reshoot the whole scene with him. Other times, he would come record his lines during the ADR phase of post production. That should help explain the scenes where Gidget would sometimes talk to her dad when he's off screen."
- Entertainment Tonight
Awesome.
WGN America has more subscribers than HBO Family by a margin of roughly 2 or 3 million households. ITTL, Festival launched as a premium channel and it wasn't until recently when Bally felt the need to compete with the Disney Channel, Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon that Festival transitioned from premium to basic cable. So because of that, HBO Family has fewer subscribers than its rivals with cable and satellite providers slowly adding HBO Family to their basic tiers.

Also, ITTL Tribune Media had absorbed Bozo's previous owner Larry Harmon Pictures around the time Bob Bell was retiring and Joey D'Auria was taking over around the mid to late Eighties.
oh.

Does Crunchyroll still launch as the channel?

Also, what would happen to HBO Family in the event of a merger?

oldnavy Back in febuary 2020 you said that the Canadian allaice Atlantis was for sale but you never said who bought. I suggest that they get bought out enticement one like otl. However I don,t want entertment one to be bouffht by hasbro and later sold to lionsgate. I want entment. To continue grow and become lionsgates biggest rival in the field of candain entertainment congmerates. The best think I can think for entment one to buy is thunder bird entment

The Ringmaster is now being played by Kenan Thompson.

The Big Top Band is comprised of local musicians from the Chicagoland area.

The Wizzo role is now being filled by Penn and Teller. They beat out Criss Angel and David Blaine for the role.

Cooky is now being played by former MAD TV star and Chicago native Frank Caliendo.
Just imagine...

*Kenan Thompson blows the famous whistle, followed by a drumroll*
"Live from Chicago, The Bozo Show is on the air!"
*the Big Top Band starts playing the theme music*
"Starring Bozo, the world's most famous clown! With our kooky cook, Cooky! Wizzo, the world's wackiest wizard! The Bozo Big Top Band! Ringmaster Kenan, that's me, and a cast of THOUSANDS!"

Just imagine...

*Kenan Thompson blows the famous whistle, followed by a drumroll*
"Live from Chicago, The Bozo Show is on the air!"
*the Big Top Band starts playing the theme music*
"Starring Bozo, the world's most famous clown! With our kooky cook, Cooky! Wizzo, the world's wackiest wizard! The Bozo Big Top Band! Ringmaster Kenan, that's me, and a cast of THOUSANDS!"
Yup.

That's how the first episode starts.

oldnavy Back in febuary 2020 you said that the Canadian allaice Atlantis was for sale but you never said who bought. I suggest that they get bought out enticement one like otl. However I don,t want entertment one to be bouffht by hasbro and later sold to lionsgate. I want entment. To continue grow and become lionsgates biggest rival in the field of candain entertainment congmerates. The best think I can think for entment one to buy is thunder bird entment
Alliance Atlantis is still looking for a buyer.

They've been doing a very LONG vetting process.

Custody Battle for Bilbo Baggins New
Bronson%20Gate%20cropped%20%283%29.jpg

Paramount Studios
September 7, 2010

reiner-rob-image.jpg

Rob Reiner (Chairman; Paramount Pictures)
"As you may have heard, the merger with Turner Broadcasting gave us the distribution rights to The Hobbit, which Saul Zaentz and the Tolkien estate had previously sold to United Artists. We've learned recently that Peter Jackson had been wanting to do The Hobbit even before he did the Lord of the Rings trilogy with you guys. Because that series has been so successful for your studio, I think this is the right time for us to work together to bring The Hobbit to the screen."

MV5BMjI0MjMzOTg2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTM3NjQxMw@@._V1_.jpg

James Cameron (Chairman; New Line Cinema)
"Wait a sec. Didn't you guys also get The Chronicles of Narnia from Turner?"

Reiner:
"Yeah, we did. But since the merger, the CS Lewis estate has been pressuring us to choose between Narnia and The Hobbit."

saul-zaentz-obit-650-430.jpg

Saul Zaentz (Head of Middle-earth Enterprises)
"Fellas, I honestly had no way of foreseeing any of the studio mergers that have taken place since I acquired the multimedia rights to Tolkien's works . I hope both New Line and Paramount can work together on The Hobbit. In my opinion, the time for all of us to reach an agreement on distribution in North America and overseas is right now. Billions of people are counting on us. So we must act fast."​

Paramount's joint-custody arrangements as of 2010...

Popeye with Universal and King Features Syndicate.
Willy Wonka with Warner Bros. and the estate of Roald Dahl.
The Cat in the Hat with Universal and Dr. Seuss Enterprises.
Bilbo Baggins with Middle-earth Enterprises and New Line Cinema.